Financial Ministries – Finance Overview
Your support is important to us!
Xenos is entirely funded by voluntary contributions, and your support enables us to grow and operate in Northeastern Ohio. We are a tax-exempt, non-profit organization incorporated under the laws of Ohio. We practice open accounting on all our finances. For receipts or inquiries about our finances, please contact us.
How Is Our Money Spent?
- The Adult Ministries budget includes the cost of our Central Teaching, its teachers and Children’s Program. We are also planting family-aged, local home Bible studies which require oversight and provision from ministry staff.
- In Student Ministries we are actively building new ministries among late elementary, junior and senior high school ages. These meetings require logistical support, ministry staff provision and oversight.
- The Identity Project consists of two home groups at Kent State University areas, which also receive provision, oversight and logistical support from your donations.
- We provide Equipping and Training for leaders, advanced workers and young Christians through regular Bible classes and paid teachers. We offer a growing collection of audio teachings, tape catalogs and Web-based resources for Bible teachers and students. Please visit the NeoZine, our on-line magazine.
- We are also now branching into missions support, cross-cultural ministries and poverty relief. Feel free to contact us for more details.