Also Called “Discovery Groups”
Those who attended Gary Poole’s seminars on Seeker Small Groups walk away with vision and motivation to reach out to their neighborhoods through question-and-answer “Discussion Groups,” as we call them.
It’s a tried-and-true Willow Creek way to eliminate the threatening environment where non-Christians feel outnumbered. Discovery Groups turn the table by making the Christians outnumbered! It’s a winner strategy. Several groups were formed, with great results, and more are planned!
Recent Discovery Group topics include the following:
- What do you believe about God?
- Who do you think Jesus is?
- What happens after we die?
- What’s your assessment of the Bible?
- How could God allow suffering and evil? With subtopics:
- Where did evil come from?
- Why doesn’t God do something?
- Is the devil for real?
- How could a loving God send people to hell?
- Is there really a heaven?